International Project Services
* Project Management - Problem Solving - Synthesising
* Communication - Copy Writing
* Arranging and Hosting Seminars
PROFILE - CHRIS SWINGLER
Multi-cultural experience. Attentive, energetic and enthusiastic.
What people appreciate the most from Chris:
Creativity - Ability to synthesize information - Ability to think critically - Good at keeping in touch - Useful Business Network in Paris, Milan and Bologna
International Client Projects
Specsavers Optical Group - Southampton
- Project Managment of Internationalisation of Store Systems for 18 stores in Holland.
- Project Managment of Digitization of Patient Optical Records saving the space taken up by filing cabinets in high cost retail locations making considerable £ savings.
The White Company - London
- Project Management of upgrade of system version for all departments.
HP EMEA - Paris
Project Management for change of system monitoring tools for hosted clients including France Telecom, Carrefour, Orangina...
IAP - Hamburg
- International PR/Sales of Multi-Platform Development Tools in France, Italy & Turkey.
- Seminars arranged, hosted and delivered in Paris and Lyon.
Progress - Paris | Nimes | Slough | Bristol | Cardiff | Manchester | Glasgow
- Delivered Training to professionals in France & UK.
International Project Managers Association - Milan
- Delivered 2 Seminars. One in partnership with Paolo Borrelli on Improving understanding in Anglo-Italian cross-border projects and the second one on lessons learned from a project to build and deploy a multi-platform App for Prospect Engagement.
I will be attending this major international trade show at the end of March. When I attended in 2018, there were 24,000 visitors from 70 countries.
Bologna has many km of arcades, is a centre of excellence for gastronomy and has the oldest University in the western world.